Prenuptial Agreement Yourself?
- Download a professionally lawyer
drafted Prenuptial Agreement -
Select Your State
- Make Sure you select your state
specific prenuptial agreement
- Follow the Instructions provided in
order complete the prenuptial form yourself
- Make sure to execute two (2) copies of
the prenuptial Agreement
- Please note that the states of
Louisiana, Minnesota, and New York require prenuptial agreements
to be notarized.
- Witnesses: Minnesota requires
that prenuptial agreements be witnessed as well as notarized.
Florida requires witnesses when the agreement waives the right
to make a claim against estate of deceased spouse. In the state
of Missouri, prenuptial agreements must either be notarized or
signed by one of more witnesses (2 witnesses are recommended).
- Before executing your Prenuptial
Agreement, both parties are urged to review not only their own
financial statement for accuracy but also that of the other
party. If the financial statements are materially inaccurate, it
will affect the validity of the agreement.
- Find Your
Prenuptial Agreement By State